Our weekend was pretty laid back and lazy, but it was a good one. Friday night we stayed in and cooked a pizza and watched a movie. William has been really busy at work, so he's been pretty exhausted lately, so it was good for him to just relax and enjoy an evening at home, and I, of course, don't mind a lazy time with him! Saturday we slept in* (see note at bottom for my random thought) and then went to the eye doctor since we both need new contacts. William picked out some new glasses as well and I think they're pretty cute! Saturday night we had invited several people to come over and play games and hang out. William had invited a few people from work and I had invited our church friends. We had the potential of having 12 people here - people that had said they were coming - but when it got down to time for people to get here, only 2 people actually showed up! One of William's coworkers, John, and Courtney were the only two that actually came! We didn't mind a smaller group and we got to play Settlers of Catan, but it has become somewhat frustrating with how flaky our friends can be, especially when you've planned for 12 people and only have 2 show! But anyway, we had fun hanging out with them and got to visit with Courtney for a while after John left, which is always good. Sunday we went to church as usual, came home for lunch and a nap and then went to small group that night. Overall it was a good weekend and it was good to be at home for most of it!
*Note: Why do people say they "slept in"? What does "in" have to do with sleeping late? Do you ever sleep out? No. I just don't understand how "in" makes any sense whatsoever when talking about the length of time that you slept. Thoughts anyone?
Also, for your viewing pleasure...(and so you'll stop asking)...I will be posting belly pics some time this week, probably tomorrow, so keep your pants on and get ready!
3 comments:
Post pics of Wilhelm's glasses too! (With him wearing them)
Will do...they're not in yet but I will when he gets them!
Ah, so where are the belly pix?? We're waiting!
Post a Comment