May 6, 2009

"and I'm roughly the size of a BARGE"

So here are the long awaited photos of the belly. I have had no desire whatsoever to document my ever growing self, but seeing as I actually have a legitimate excuse for it, why not? right?! Anyway, I've definitely been feeling the things that come along with getting larger. My hips are sore every morning when I get up from a night of tossing and turning from side to side. On Sunday morning, William pointed out that they were even red...so perfect, not just sore but it actually showed on my skin how much pressure had been on them! Anyway, I've been pretty blessed as far as not having many stretch marks thus far. I already had a few from my previously being fat and those have just made an appearance once again, but nothing terrible and I'm probably the only one to notice them. However, I did dream that I got stretch marks on my face last night, so I'm hoping that does not become a reality! ha! I went to the doctor today (I've started going every two weeks now) and the baby is growing wonderfully and he sounded good. His head is down which is good as well! Next time I go, they'll test me for group B strep (should be a fun test, all I know is it involves a swab and me taking my pants off. fun.) and if I'm positive, they'll just have to give me an antibiotic when I deliver. Anyway, enough chatter, that's probably more than you wanted to know, but here are the pics!
Molly Bear decided to join in on this one. 
Friday I'll be 33 weeks. It's getting really close! 
.
So there you go! I know, exciting, right?! I'll try to post some more as I continue to grow, but don't count on it being anything regular, probably just a few more before I pop and then starts all the pics of the babe and no more of me...yay! 

2 comments:

adteacher said...

I don't see any antlers in your decorating...looking good!

Suzie said...

Lora, you look ADORABLE!! You do not look like a barge, beached whale, whatever you want to call it-it is all in the belly!! So cute.