April 3, 2012

Beautiful Day

We have had some awesome weather (as if we don't always) the past few days and have been enjoying the extra hours of sunlight along with it. It makes us really wish we had a yard, but we do what we can and go for walks and ride our bike and play on our playground in our complex. Arden is getting really good at climbing and jumping and doing all things boy. He loves being outside and would stay out there all day if he could (and boy do I wish he could somedays! ha.) Today we went to a brunch at the Brolines' home for the Women's Bible study that I go to at church. It was a great time of fellowship with all the women who've been involved with the study. Arden got to play outside with their crazy coupe and other toys and Owen, so he had a great time too! Porter just hung out with me inside and was passed around the whole time by all the women. Of course he was totally chill about the whole experience. This afternoon we played outside and met some neighbors we hadn't introduced ourselves to yet. It's been a great day and we're all feeling better from our sicknesses over the weekend. I snapped a few pics at the playground and during Porter's bath to capture the fun!

 A Daily Activity 





 Sometimes you just need to scream

 Something very important to say...

 "Say Monkey Boogers" - gets a smile at least!
(and yes, I feel as tired as I look!)

Love this man! (well both of them, really)

 So serious. 


 Precious Porter Boy

 Eats like a champ these days! Has had cereal, banana, applesauce, and even sucked on an orange slice! Yum!

Oh Brothers!

No comments: