February 7, 2011

No pics yet, but here's a post

We have been busy busy around here lately. I am putting together a church photo directory this month so I have been busy each week taking pictures on Sunday and organizing the schedule and keeping everyone reminded of their scheduled time, etc throughout the week. I have also committed to help lead the new Women's Ministry Team at our church (aka WIC). I was asked a few weeks ago if I would be the "young" woman leader to help get younger women involed. It's been good so far, and we have our first official meeting on Wednesday night. We're praying that we get a good response from the other women in the church. Arden has enjoyed "swimming" on our patio in his new blow up swimming pool (and yes, I realize it's February, but we are in sunny Southern California after all!). He is saying new words all the time and doing new things. He is doing really well without his pacis and is basically back to his old sleeping schedule with a few hiccups every now and then with naps. William has started running to and from work. It's about 3.4 miles both ways and he is really enjoying it - however he's taking a break today. I think he started doing too much too fast, but he'll keep it up and get more comfortable with it. I'm still exercising and running every now and then. We really want to train for the Warrior Dash in April. It's a 3 mile race with all sorts of obstacles like climbing a huge hay stack, wading through waist deep water, jumping over cars in a junkyard, jumping over fire, and army crawling through mud under barbed wire. Sounds awesome, right?! We really want to do it, but we'll see if we can get ready for it. We've been doing some circuit workouts out in the garage at night after Arden's gone to bed...real hard core, ya know? Other than all that and watching Toy Story a couple of times a week and the usual day to day things, that's pretty much what we've been up to lately! Now we're just counting down the days until Mom, Mimi, Anna, and Em come visit us! We can't wait! Until then, it'll be more of the same stuff around here. I'll post some pics of Arden soon!

3 comments:

Charles and Melissa said...

too bad we won't be there for the warrior dash....

adteacher said...

Agreed, Mom. I want to do that!!!

Anonymous said...

It's really wonderful to share how lovely our family are.

Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it.

Austin SEO