February 25, 2012

The Boys' Room

I realized recently that I never posted pictures of the boys' room that we finally finished a little after Porter was born. We just moved Porter into his crib this week, so they are officially sharing a room. Porter had been sleeping in a bassinett in the guest room, but he was outgrowing it, so we decided it was time to make the plunge. It is going really well so far and they haven't woken each other up too many times, so we are thankful. Anyway, here's what it looks like:
The pictures were taken standing in the doorway, so imagine yourself looking around...



I made the curtains and the pillow in the chair and the comforter 

We repainted the crib white to lighten up the room some





William made Arden's bed and the square bookshelves

My design, William's carpentry...cute, eh?

 Picture a precious Porter boy sleeping here!

 I paitned these...

...and these!

 The curtains

The fabric on the bed

There you have it! You should come visit us so you can see it in person!

PS...Scroll down for another new post on our trip to the San Diego zoo!

1 comment:

Charles and Melissa said...

The shelves look great! Of course it all does, but I've seen most of the rest. AND I'll get to see it all again in 12 days!!! YAY!!